Monday, June 30, 2014

Mike & Sarah Wed

Mike and Sarah were married on Memorial Day. Their wedding day was intimate, full of love and laughs...in a word it was perfect. When I think of Mike and Sarah the first thing that pops into my head is "happiness". They are always smiling, always happy. They are kind and easy to be around, and all of this was so evident in their wedding day by the people who came to see them become husband and wife. It was my great pleasure to be there capturing their day.

Here is a little glimpse into all of those beautiful moments....











































Thank you Mike & Sarah for asking me to be such an important
part of your day. I have no doubt you will have many many happy years. I wish you all the best!
Lisa

I want to say a big thank you to Kim Neff of KSNeff Photography for being my right hand and for spending part of her memorial day with us. Your images were stunning as usual, and I am so honored to share them with Sarah & Mike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment