Sunday, April 12, 2015

Caleb & Michelle - Part One

Caleb and Michelle's beautiful Spring wedding was perfect from start to finish. It was intimate, tasteful and full of love. I got the chance to work with the amazing Victoria Burrows of A Brides Ally, and she insured everything went off without a hitch. The stunning Greenbriar Country Club served as the perfect spot for an afternoon brunch. Here is a look at the first part of the day, including an emotional "First Look"....










I love the images of the "boys" that my awesome 2nd shooter Kim Neff captured. :)




First look time, no nerves at all. Caleb was ready to see his beautiful Bride.













Caleb and his brother look so much alike, I mixed them up during the "First Look", it was actually pretty funny. haha!






The stunning stunning Bride! Caleb and Michelle were a dream to photograph.


 
I can't wait to show you some of my favorites from the second part of their day....stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment