Sunday, July 21, 2013

Cindy & Tim - Wedded Bliss

What a beautiful day for a wedding! Cindy and Tim's day was perfect :)
 
I was very excited to be there to document this special occasion, I have known Cindy for a long time. We met, gosh...I think 11 years ago. We met through our mutual friend Mary, Mary started a bunko group. I was so excited to hear Cindy had met such a great guy and was getting married. She deserves nothing but happiness.
 
 
Tim has a beautiful daughter, and Cindy's two boys are so grown up and handsome! They have a gorgeous blended family :)
 
 





Time to get married......




This ceremony was the most fun and completely hilarious. I have never laughed so hard during ceremony. I love how light hearted it was.


See....I wasn't the only one cracking up :)


















Such a beautiful family!




 
Cindy & Tim,
Thank you so much for asking me to be
there to capture all your beautiful moments!
I am so very happy for you guys!
I wish you a life time of love and laughter!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment