Monday, July 15, 2013

Stephanie & Will - EShoot

What a great night with this beautiful couple! We had to reschedule our original shoot date because of rain, but we actually ended up with the perfect night! The light was so amazing, the love between these two beautiful! I couldn't ask for anything better.
 
We started at Tower Grove Park, which is close to home for them. It is almost my favorite St. Louis park :) 
 
 






We made a quick pit stop by their house and I loved that we got some pictures with their fur babies. And thanks guys for painting your door to match your outfits. *wink wink*


Then after an outfit change we headed to City Garden, which was PACKED. We ended up doing some strategic positioning and in the end we got some beautiful images!!







 
Stephanie & Will,
I had such a great night with you two! Kelly and I can't wait
 for your January wedding. It is going to be wonderful.
Have a great rest of the summer :)
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment